Monday, April 16, 2012

Mr. Postman

To the Mister's great annoyance, I'm obsessed with checking the mail.  I don't care if we get home at 2:00 in the morning, I have to check the mail.  Sometimes I'm expecting things, sometimes I'm not.  Maybe it's the anticipation of the possibility of having something addressed to me that makes me so obsessed.  Who knows.  I just am.  With that said, you can imagine my delight when this box came addressed to me!


What is ShoeMint? you may ask.  Only one of the most genius ideas ever.  It's an online members-only shoe shop.  You create a style profile with a fun little quiz, then receive access to monthly showrooms of exclusive designs of shoes hand-picked just for you.  You can either order the pairs you want or skip the month for free.  And you get free shipping both ways which is huge for me.  I refuse to pay shipping.  So what was in the box?  Meet my new favorite shoes.


The Bridget Sandal complete with leopard print!  Aren't they beautiful?!   Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment