Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Obsession

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  I love ShoeMint As a recap, ShoeMint is an online "members-only" shoe shop.  You create a your own personal style profile with a fun little quiz, then receive access to monthly showrooms of exclusive designs of shoes hand-picked just for you.  You can either order the pair or pairs you want or skip the month for free.  To top it off, you get free shipping both ways!  And free shipping is one of those non-negotiables for me.  I also get weekly emails with special promos for gift with purchases and discount codes.

To make this already wonderful site even more wonderful, ShoeMint has just introduced a reward program for members.  You can now earn points with every purchase to redeem for free credits and discounts to shop on any of the "Mint" sites.  Right now when you join, ShoeMint will send also you a one-time code for 50% of your first purchase!  That's a steal of a deal.  Especially when you consider the supreme quality of the shoes.  If you're interested in joining or just curious to learn more about them, follow this link.  Below are a couple of my latest ShoeMint faves.  Did I mention they now carry handbags?  Have fun!


The Carry All Tote is the perfect way to add a little on-trend neon into your daily wardrobe without going overboard.  It even came with its own storage bag!


The Melissa Bootie is the perfect transition boot that will take you from summer to fall.  And it is oh so comfortable!


The Little Miss is getting quite good at taking pictures for me.  :-)


1 comment:

  1. josh might shoot me if i join this site, but i'm about to check it out!! eeps :)

    ReplyDelete