Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Kind of Sale

I live for sales.  It's the only way to shop.  And this sale is a sale worth talking about.  For any of you Forever XXI lovers out there, they're having a huge Labor Day sale this weekend.  All of their clearance markdowns are buy one get one free.  Yes, you read that correctly.  Buy one get one free.  Most of their clearance items are already marked around $3.99 to $9.99, so when combined with the promotion going on, you can get items for as little as $1.99!   Little Miss M is getting to where she can fit into junior sized clothing, so we always check out the sales racks for her.  We were able to grab up two dresses and two tanks for less than $10!  Now that's a steal of a deal if you ask me!  If you weren't able to get all of your school shopping done, now is the time.  I know several other stores have amazing sales going on right now for the holiday (Gap is taking an extra 25% off baby and kids clearance items), but this is the best I've seen yet.   


Dresses that would be hoochie moma short on me, are the perfect length for the Little Miss!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment